Thursday, August 30, 2012

36 Weeks and a Silly Survey!



Total weight gain: it seems that I am up to 11 pounds gained at this point.  Fun times.

Maternity clothes? HAH!  Yeah.  Pretty much anything REALLY stretchy is what I wear these days. 

Stretch marks?  Still none, but that was also the case in my first pregnancy.  Then when I was less than two weeks from giving birth...BAM!  There they were.  Hoping that doesn't happen this time! :)

Sleep: Doesn't exist.  That is what I have convinced myself of these days.  Who needs it anyway, right??   

Best moment this week: Derek FINALLY came home from his training.  August has been a rough month because he has been gone for the majority of it.  We are ready to have him HOME!  

Miss Anything?  I miss being able to sleep comfortably.  And breathe deeply.  Yeah...it's the little things, you know.

Movement: is becoming insanely painful.  I'm pretty sure this baby is trying to escape on a regular basis. 

Food cravings: Oh my goodness...Watermelon.  YUM!  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, although I have had a few moments here recently when I felt the "morning sickness" come back...thank God it seemed to go away quickly!

Gender: I had an ultrasound today and this is the first one of this pregnancy that Derek was unable to attend.  I told him I was going to be really bad and "peek" and just have the tech tell me since he wouldn't be there to stop me!!  MUAHAHA!!    I didn't though.  I was a good girl.  I still have no idea and I am so excited!  How anticlimactic would that be to find out NOW after we have waited so long!  Can't wait to meet this sweet baby! 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and some "different" hip pain...although that could just be because the baby is getting bigger! My doctor checked me and everything is still resembling Fort Knox...so nothing to indicate this baby is coming tomorrow or anything! 

Symptoms: Extremely tired, aching hips, heart burn, braxton hicks...also...I guess I have allergies, but it feels an awful lot like a case of the "sick" and my throat is killing me and I can't stop sneezing.  AHHH, Sneezing...such a joyous occasion when you're pregnant.   

Belly Button in or out? No belly button.  Just a giant belly. 

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.  I hope I don't have to take them off.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but I will admit...it's hard to put a cap on my irritation with the current discomfort.  I get particularly grouchy when it is bed time and I know that nothing good is going to come of me trying to "rest".  

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to hearing my doctor say "you're dilated to 10 centimeters!  PUSH!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment