Thursday, May 10, 2012

20 Weeks and a Silly Survey!


Total weight gain: Still working on getting back up to my starting weight.

Maternity clothes? Still mixed.  I wear some maternity things, but a lot of them are just still a little bit too bit so I end up having to "adjust" myself constantly which is highly annoying.  My awesome, awesome Aunt-in-Law (is that a title?) Pam volunteers for a clothing drive type of thing and got a huge box of maternity clothes that she sent my way.  Best part??  Almost all of them were super cute and my size!  Thank you, Pam!  And thank you to the similarly sized, stylish, formerly pregnant woman who donated the clothes!! 

Stretch marks? Still none and hoping it stays that way!! :)

Sleep: What is this "sleep" you speak of??  I don't think I have ever heard of it.  Blah.

Best moment this week: Just feeling the baby move so much more.  SEEING the baby move from the outside!  

Miss Anything?  Why is it that I always just want a cold deli sandwich?  Lunch meat never sounded so good!! 

Movement: Oh yes...lots.  Derek has now been able to feel AND see the little babe move.  Pretty incredible! 

Food cravings: As I mentioned...Lunch Meat.  Oh my gosh, the other day I was craving a Turkey, Spicy mustard, and Granny Smith Apple sandwich (like from Magnolia Foods in Lynchburg) so much that I highly considered buying the ingredients and just steaming the turkey...but you and I both know it just wouldn't be the same.  Perhaps after this baby is born a trip to Lynchburg is in order?  Ahh, who am I kidding??  OF COURSE IT IS!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have a UTI (oh joy.) Sorry...I know that is TMI.  (Hey...UTI, TMI...hah!)  I am on some antibiotics right now and they don't seem to be making me feel any better, but hopefully that will change.  PS...I HATE that I am taking a prescribed medication during this pregnancy.  I didn't so much as pop a tylenol when I was pregnant with Brennan and I would really just rather NOT this time around...but I know that UTI's can be very serious in pregnancy if they go untreated...so there ya go.  I hope my baby isn't drugged up! :(  

Gender: Still a surprise!  Although I did have my first "gender prediction" dream and the baby was a BOY!  He was really adorable and I didn't wake up the least bit disappointed at the thought of having another boy.  A girl would be lovely, but so would a boy.  This is the beauty of the "surprise" factor....we know it is one or the other and it truly does NOT matter! 

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: SO. TIRED. 

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but becoming more and more pronounced by the day. 

Wedding rings on or off? ON!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :)

Looking forward to: Brennan being able to meet his sibling!  He loves to talk about the baby and even claims that HE has a baby in his belly from time to time.  When we eat dinner he pokes his belly out and says "My baby is growing!" hahaha :)  We tell him it is his "Food Baby" 

No comments:

Post a Comment