Thursday, July 5, 2012

28 Weeks and a Silly Survey!


Total weight gain: Five pounds up now.  Let the good times roll! 

Maternity clothes? Obviously.  This belly isn't getting any smaller!  Some of the tops I have are still pretty baggy, but that means that they are more comfy and you know what??  That is basically ALL I care about at this point.  By the way...the pants with the "under the belly" band??  No, thank you.  SO uncomfortable!!  It's "full panel" maternity pants for this girl from here on out!!  

Stretch marks? I found this "recipe" for a homemade sugar scrub on pinterest and I have been using it on my whole body and it makes me so soft!  It also seems to help in the stretch mark department because it is sugar mixed with oil.  Derek says it makes me smell like candy :)   

Sleep: I toss and turn a lot.  I try to take naps when I can and my very sweet husband tries to let me sleep in sometimes, although it is difficult because a certain two-and-a-half year old who shall remain nameless is usually wanting my attention.

Best moment this week: Brennan feeling the baby move, A LOT.  He gets so silly and tries to talk to the baby in my belly.    

Miss Anything?  Walking like a normal person.  The "waddle" is just NOT cute. 

Movement: Oh yes.  Ninja baby!  We can now SEE my belly move from the outside regularly and sometimes these little "jabs" from the babe are painful!  

Food cravings: Still Tacos and Mexican food.  Also...we started buying tomatoes from the little farm stand here in town and can I just say...FRESH tomatoes are pretty much the best thing ever??  Oh, and ice cream.  Naturally. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much.  Heartburn is a bummer though. 

Gender: No clue.  I go back and forth on thinking I know what gender this baby is...which equals: I really have no idea!  I am so excited to meet this baby though and give him or her a name! 

Labor Signs: Still with the Braxton Hicks...ugh.  I'm over it.  Also lots of hip/pelvis/tailbone pain.  Lovely.

Symptoms: Super tired, intermittent heartburn, but no more tooth/jaw pain lately...thank goodness!! 

Belly Button in or out? Definitely OUT.  Holy Moly.  

Wedding rings on or off? ON!  I only swell when I go outside in the blazing Texas heat for too long.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :)  I'm so sorry for anyone who suffers through my random crankiness...I try to keep it in check, really I do. 

Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment!  Friday the 13th...ooooooooooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment